Thursday

You're Not Looking Yourself Today Comments

Good lord, Chaplin was a handsome guy.

And I do like the loosey-goosey Peck look.
Ken Lowery | | Email | Homepage | 09.07.07 - 9:44 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peck looks pretty cool there. Just needs a half smoked cig hanging from the side of his mouth to complete the look.

And Chaplin, barely recognizable out of the Little Tramp getup. As famous as he was he probably liked it that way.
Jonathan Lapper | | Email | Homepage | 09.07.07 - 4:15 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love that pic of Peck! He looks like such a Beatnik there.
Cinebeats | | Email | Homepage | 09.11.07 - 2:52 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated my Flickr account (and my cast and crew sidebar) with the bigger versions of these, and without the film reel frames I use on the site.

I think Peck's picture is clearly everyone's fave. Let the poetry slam begin!
Jonathan Lapper | | Email | Homepage | 09.11.07 - 8:27 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that! I'll have to add it to my favorites over at Flickr. Peck is one of my favorite actors and I just adore him.

I also adore Kate but she looks rather pissed off there.
Cinebeats | | Email | Homepage | 09.11.07 - 12:29 pm | #
 


archived comments © 2009. Design by: Greg Ferrara